Our client is a national provider of asbestos and environmental services, with key offices located in South Wales and London.
They are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their Cardiff based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BOHS P402, P403 & P404 qualified as a minimum with a strong asbestos management background
· Experience in managing teams of site staff
· Strong Account/Project management experience
· Excellent communication and client facing skills
· Good knowledge of IT & Microsoft packages
· Excellent understanding of UKAS/HSE guidelines. Key duties will include
Your primary duties will include;
· The day to day running of operations in the business
· Overseeing the company work diary and assigning works
· Direct line management of staff
· On-boarding and training of new staff
· Quote/price jobs/deal with invoices
· Audit staff/works and curate accurate reports
· Regular liaison with clients, developing business opportunities
· Comply with all quality and technical procedures
· Produce RAMS and associated site paperwork
· Advise on remedial actions and produce/advise on specifications for removal projects
· Ensuring that all projects are completed to client specification and to the highest possible standard
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 (negotiable depending on skill-set and experience)
· 9 Day Fortnight - Every Other Friday off work
· Company Car or Generous Car Allowance
· Unrivaled Profit Share Bonus Scheme
· Life Insurance 3x Salary
· Non-contributory pension scheme - no pension payment deductions here. The client will pay equivalent 8% of your salary into the company pension scheme with no reduction on your earnings.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.