Our client is a long established provider of Asbestos consultancy and environmental services, covering Essex, London and the South East.
Due to further contract gains, they are now seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their Kent based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BOHS P402 or equivalent is essential
· Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
· Experience of both domestic and commercial projects
· Experience of management, refurbishment and demolition works
· Full UK driving licence
Your main duties in this position will include;
· Carrying out management and R&D surveys
· Working within domestic dwellings as well as large commercial premises
· Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
· Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
· There may be chances to get involved with more senior duties including Project Management duties
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Competitive salary, up to £34,000 dependent on experience
· Chances to progress and gain further certifications
· Fully expensed company vehicle
· Company pension and overtime
· Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.