Our client is one of the UK’s best known providers of asbestos consultancy services, with multiple offices located across the country, and covering various works from Domestic contracts through to MoD works.
Due to recent gains, they now require an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts for government projects across the North West.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BOHS P402, P403 and P404 or Equivalent
· At least 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience of working on commercial and industrial contracts
· Experience of management and R&D works
· Experience of data entry via PDA
· Full, clean UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
· Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
· Analytical duties including 4 stage clearances and air monitoring duties
· Works will be carried out within large commercial units, schools and industrial property
· Entering data via TEAMS
· Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Attractive salary, based on experience
· Expensed company vehicle
· Overtime will be available
· On-going career development and training
· Company pension scheme
· Additional benefits to be discussed
Note:Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.