Are you an experienced Construction / Building professional, local to the Swindon area, looking for a secure and stable permanent job with a company who truly value their team?
We would love to hear from you to tell you more about this fantastic career opportunity!
What’s on Offer?
· Negotiable basic starting salary likely to be c.£35,000
· Job Security with very successful and long-established company
· Career progression into an Operations Manager position
· Company benefits including holiday, pension, sick pay, vehicle etc
· Annual bonus
The Successful Candidate (Essential):
· Experience of managing multiple construction projects (residential / domestic small works is ideal, but is not essential)
· UK Driving Licence
· Able to pass a DBS (Criminal Record) check
Leadership role managing a team of operatives who attend homeowners’ domestic properties to complete refurbishment and remediation works.
In charge of planning the works, allocating internal resources and external sub-contractors as required and managing the relationship with clients.
Apply or contact George at Zone Recruitment
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.