Our client is one of the leading providers of electrical contracting services, covering Central Scotland from their Glasgow based head office.
They are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Compliance Manager to join their Hamilton based team.
The successful candidate must posses
- Relevant electrical qualification or time served apprenticeship
- At least 4 years solid experience in the industry
- Valid CSCS Gold card
- 2391/2394/2395 certifications
- Sound BS7671 knowledge
- Full, clean driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Electrical compliance of all small project works
- Certification analysing/validating (EICR’s,minor works etc)
- Pricing remedial works based on site findings
- Site surveys
- Client relations
- Health and safety
- Site visits of all electricians for audits and quality control
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary, company car, on-going progression and development and more!
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.