Professional New Homes Snagging Inspector
Ideally seeking someone living in and around the Bristol / Swindon areas who is willing and able to cover a wide geographical area of up to 2.5 hours in all directions.
What’s on offer?
- Part or Full-Time role offering circa £200 for each 4-6 hour job
- Minimum 3 days per week, however you can work up to 5 at your own convenience, if desired
- Paid mileage
- Suitable for a flexible part-time individual
What’s the Job?
Working as a Professional Snagging Inspector, checking new homes for quality control in line with NHBC standards and creating reports highlighting defects.
You simply hand over the finished report, no battling with Customer Care teams regarding issues raised etc, that is explicitly not your responsibility or concern.
The Successful Candidate (Essential)
- 10+ years Housebuilding Site Manager or NHBC Inspector experience
- Ideally 30 years+ overall work experience, the more the better
- Ideally closer to the end of your career than the start and want to control your own diary whilst staying active and involved in New Build
- NHBC standards and building regulations expert
If you have the right experience, you’ll know what we mean.
If you are at an early-to-mid stage in your career and are seeking full time work every week Monday-Friday, this won’t be the right role for you.
Apply or contact George at Zone Recruitment.
Note:Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.