Our client is a well known national provider of asbestos removal, consultancy and environmental services, with offices in Manchester, Essex and London.
Due to recent growth, they are seeking an experienced office administrator to work in their Benfleet office.
The successful applicant should posses;
· 2 years minimum experience in a comparable role
· Experience of working with an environmental consultancy would be advantageous
· Experience of MS programmes including share point and office
· Experience of using Alpha Tracker and TEAMS software would be a strong advantage
This role will involve general administrative duties including phone answering, filing, compiling reports, removing data from PDA’s bought in by field staff, handling enquiries etc. Solid experience of a busy environment would be preferred. This is a small but rapidly growing office, which lends itself to quick progression in to a more responsible managerial based role for the right person.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Competitive salary (based on experience)
· Company pension
· On-going career development
· Further benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.