Our client is a family owned but fast growing provider of pest control services, covering the Yorkshire region primarily.
Due to recent contract gains, they currently require an experienced Pest Control Technician to join their team in West Yorkshire.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BPCA Level 2 Certified or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience of working with domestic and commercial environments
· Experience of all aspects of pest control, including bird work is preferred, but not entirely essential
· Full UK Driving Licence
Your primary duties will consist of;
· Identifying pest presence and type within domestic dwellings and commercial property
· Determining best course of removal and control
· Advising clients on how best to prevent further infestations
· Compiling detailed reports on all service provided
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an above average salary and benefits package, dependent on experience.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.