Our client is one of the best known providers of pest control and hygiene solutions in Yorkshire, with their head office in Leeds, covering the Yorkshire area.
Due to further gains, they are currently seeking available Pest Control Technicians to join their Harrogate team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· BPCA Level 2 Certification or Equivalent
· Minimum of 12 months experience
· Experience of bird work such as netting and proofing would be an advantage but not necessary
· Willingness to work both locally and across East Yorkshire where required
· Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
· Determining pest types and presence within property
· Applying bespoke treatments and plans to remove and prevent further infestations
· Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
· Identifying potential sales opportunities to be followed up on
· Additional duties to be discussed dependent on experience
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.