Here at Zone Recruitment, we are looking for our next great member of the team! Having been established for the last 8 years and becoming leaders in our niche markets, an opportunity has arisen for someone with experience of Recruitment to join us, if you’re looking for something a bit different, then read on!
What are we looking for?
· Someone with a proven and solid Recruitment background
· An aptitude for developing new business and building relationships
· At least 3 years’ experience within a Recruitment environment
· Someone approachable, with a sense of humour wanting to avoid the normal “target driven” grind of recruitment jobs
· Someone who wants to grow, and develop a career rather than just man a desk and earn a fee
· A driven individual, used to high billing who’s looking to apply themselves to a new industry
So, what will you be doing?
· Working on vacancies for both permanent and sub-contract staff in one of our key areas
· Developing new and lasting relationships with clients, as well as strengthening existing ones
· Sourcing new business and finding relevant candidates for niche positions
· Working remotely with meet up’s where required (usually the weekly breakfast!)
· Managing your own working time efficiently and effectively without a manager breathing down your neck
· Occasionally be responsible for coffee during meetings, tea is also acceptable.
What’s in it for you?
· Flexible working hours and location due to us working remotely
· 4 Day work week
· Company laptop & phone are provided
· Career development and GENUINE progression to be discussed
· Un-capped commission with serious earning potential!
· Corporate events including Formula 1, Britcar, British F3 and more.
· Possibility for extensive holiday entitlement
· Possibility for a company car
· “Staff Treats” including discounts, medical and more.
· Company pension from day 1
· Further benefits to be discussed
Interested? Visit our website, drop us an email, or simply apply for this position and let’s talk!
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.