Our client is one of the UK’s best known providers of asbestos consultancy services, with multiple offices located across the country, and covering various works from Domestic contracts through to MoD works.
Due to recent gains, they now require an experienced Senior Surveyor for government projects in London.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BOHS P402 or Equivalent
· At least 5 years post qualification experience
· Experience of working on similar projects would be a strong advantage
· No criminal convictions
· Full, clean UK driving licence
· A current and valid UK passport
· Traceable residency within the UK across the last 3 years as a minimum
You will be working within well known government premises, and so, all the above criteria are absolutely essential for the role. Carrying out management and R&D works, compiling detailed reports and liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out. Experience of TEAMS or a comparable PDA system would be a strong advantage.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Attractive salary, based on experience
· Expensed company vehicle
· Overtime will be available
· On-going career development and training
· Company pension scheme
· Additional benefits to be discussed
Note:Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.