Are you an ambitious, degree-educated professional seeking career progression within the environmental claims project management arena?
What’s On Offer?
· Negotiable basic starting salary likely to be c.£35,000
· Annual car allowance of £3,600
· Extensive benefits package
· Career progression to Principal Consultant / Senior Leadership
Our client is a leading specialist environmental consultancy with a long and proven track record of supporting the team to achieve career progression and professional development.
Leadership role delivering full-function project management of environmental claims projects, encompassing the full range of risk assessment, data gathering, interpreting of data, reporting and client relationship management.
The Successful Candidate:
· Degree educated in an engineering or natural science related discipline (essential)
· Experience of Phase I and Phase II investigation / environmental site assessments (essential)
· Ambitious with strong desire for career progression (desired)
Apply or contact George Jolliffe at Zone Recruitment in confidence for details.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.