Our client is a well-known, long established and well respected environmental consultancy, primarily providing asbestos consultancy services to a variety of clients across the UK.
They are currently seeking 2 Administrative Assistants to join their Basildon based team.
The successful candidates must posses
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a comparable role
- Experience of survey data entry
- Experience of multi-base survey software would be a strong advantage
- Solid administrative and human resources experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both as part of a team and to own initiative
Your primary duties will consist of entering survey data provided by site staff for clients and reports, you will also be responsible for general administration duties and Human Resources tasks, as well as dealing with clients and enquiries both face to face and on the telephone. You will also be responsible for dealing with site staff and their workloads on a daily basis.
In return our client will offer the successful applicants an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and benefits.