Our client is a rapidly expanding environmental and construction consultancy, working out of their North West based head office.
Due to recent contract gains they are seeking experienced Air Conditioning Engineers to join their Southport based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- NVQ Certification as an Air Conditioning Engineer
- F-GAS would be ideal
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Solid knowledge of Daiken systems would be a strong advantage
- Ability to find and resolve faults
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK Driving License
You will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and repair of air conditioning systems for various clients. Works will primarily based in the North West although the need to travel may be required. Due to contract requirements, you will ideally have experience with Daiken systems and be able to work on these, you will also be able to fault find and resolve any issues.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience
- Company pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Various additional benefits to be discussed