Our clients are a leading provider of ecological and environmental services across the UK, using in-house specialist consultants and supported, where necessary, via a team of independent specialist associates for a wide range of environmental projects.
They are currently seeking an experienced Arboriculturalist to work on a home based basis, for their West Midlands based Head Office.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Arboriculture survey qualifications and experience Consultant Grade – At least three years of working as an arboriculturalist in a professional role
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject. Professional membership of the Arboricultural Association’s Level 3 Arboriculturalist or above
- Experienced in a wide range of arboricultural work, to industry standard (BS 5837:2012 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction)
- Arboriculture reporting and assessment experience - Capable of producing concise, high quality reports
- Competency in tree identification, inspection and management
- Clean UK driving licence and access to own car
Due to the nature of this position, you will be expected to cover works on a national basis, so a willingness to travel will be essential. You must also have solid experience in compiling reports for Tree Schedules and Constraints Plans, Impact Assessments, Tree Protection schemes and Planting Schemes.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.