Our client is one the UK’s leading providers of asbestos and water treatment services, covering contracts on a national basis.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their South Wales based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· BOHS P403 and P404 as a minimum (or RSPH equivalent)
· P402 is a strong advantage but not essential
· Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
· Experience of working for a UKAS accredited consultancy
· Experience working in various property types
· Willingness to travel as required
· Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include
· Carrying out 4 stage clearance tests, background, leak and additional air monitoring duties
· Carrying out re-inspections as required
· Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
· Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
· Liaising with clients on all works carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
· Regular overtime
· Expensed company vehicle
· Company pension
· Various additional benefits to be discussed.