Our client is a long established and UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy, covering a variety of contracts around London and the South East UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking a number of Asbestos Analysts to join their South London based team.
The successful candidates must posses;
- P403 and P404 Certifications as a minimum
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of conducting 4 stage clearances, personal, background, leak and reassurance tests
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting various air monitoring and analytical duties including 4 stage clearance tests
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
- Working within domestic, commercial and industrial property as well as others
- Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Expensed company vehicle
- Widely available overtime
- Company pension
- Additional training and career development
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.