Our client is a rapidly expanding, family run business, specialising in asbestos analysis and consultancy.
They are currently looking for a Qualified Asbestos Analyst to work from their office in Essex.
The successful candidate must possess:
- P403 and P404 qualifications as a minimum
- Previous demonstrable air-monitoring experience within the asbestos industry
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Full UK Driving Licence
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Experience conducting duties on domestic, industrial and commercial property
- Conducting analytical duties such as air monitoring and 4 stage clearance tests
- Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
- Other duties as requested by the Regional Manager to help and support the office growth
In return our successful applicant will receive:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Additional overtime
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Additional training
- Genuine chances for progression.