Our client is a long established provider of asbestos consultancy services, covering a variety of contracts across Essex, London and East Anglia.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts to join their growing Essex based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P403 and P404 are essential
- P402 would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of all survey types (Management and R&D)
- Willing to work in London and Essex as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Carrying out analytical duties including background, reassurance, leak and 4 stage clearance tests
- Working on various contracts from large governmental and local housing contracts to private commercial and industrial works.
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed van (mobile laboratory)
- Additional training if requested (P402, P405)
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Further benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.