Our client is a long established provider of asbestos and testing services, working with a variety of companies and clients on their requirements across the UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts to join their Doncaster based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P403 and P404 are essentials for this position
- Additional certifications and RSPH equivalents would also be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of conducting works in a variety of property types
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Carrying out analytical duties including 4 stage clearances and air monitoring duties
- Works will be carried within domestic, commercial and industrial property amongst others
- Some project management duties where required
- Ensuring all works comply with current legislation, UKAS and HSG 248
- Compiling detailed reports on all findings via use of PDA system
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company van
- Company pension scheme
- Additional overtime
- Various benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.