Our client is an environmental consultancy which offers tailored technical expertise in areas including full asbestos consultancy services, contaminated land investigation and remediation, geotechnical design and assessment, design and installation of renewable energy systems, ecology, acoustics, air quality impact assessments and workplace risk assessments.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts to join their Leeds based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P403 and P404 Certifications
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of various works including 4 stage clearance tests, background, personal, reassurance and leak tests amongst others
- Experience of working within various property types
- Willingness to travel across Hampshire as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Produce and Compile reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Responsible for the undertaking analytical duties including 4 stage clearances, personal, background, leak and reassurance tests
- Works will initially consist of 9 month of works within a local power stations, all works thereafter will be within an hour of the office.
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company car and fuel card
- Regular overtime
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- On-going training and development
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.