Our clients provide asbestos consultancy services across the South East UK and the Midlands, servicing a wide variety of clients.
Due to contract gains and recent expansion in to a new office, they are seeking an Asbestos Analyst to join their Hertfordshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- P403 and P404 Certifications as a minimum
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Additional certifications would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working in various building types
- Willingness to travel as contracts dictate
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will involve conducting 4 stage clearances, personal, background and reassurance tests amongst other analytical duties. You will be working in commercial, industrial and NHS property as well as local schools.
This position may lead to an Assistant Quality Managers role by the end of 2017, so this is a fantastic opportunity to rapidly progress!
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Additional training
- Company pension
- Various additional benefits