Our client is one of the countries best known and most prestigious universities, who currently require an experienced Asbestos Assurance Manager to join their London based campus.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 and P405 are essential
- Solid experience of using Auto-CAD
- Experience of re-inspection works and asbestos management duties
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation and survey techniques
- Experience of working within a higher education environment, NHS or consultancy environment
Your primary duties will consist of;
- To support the Assurance Manager – Asbestos & Legionella to ensure the Directorate of Estates & Facilities complies with its duties under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012), and other relevant legislation.
- Under the leadership of the Assurance Manager – Asbestos & Legionella, assisting with the delivery the College’s asbestos management programme, protecting the university from any avoidable litigation due to negligence or oversight
- Performing regular and timely asbestos re-inspections of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) throughout the estate
- The provision of a dedicated staff member to support the day to day management of the asbestos in order to ensure that the College performs all its legislative and statutory duties more efficiently and effectively.
- General administrative support will be required from time to time including the uploading statutory and project information onto the Directorate’s electronic management systems, Planon, Sharepoint and Zutec.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package, to include competitive salary, benefits and London weighing bonus.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.