Our client is a large housing association, covering the North West UK, who, due to recent growth and gains now have a number of open positions.
They currently require an experienced Asbestos Compliance Officer, to join their Greater Manchester based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Educated to HND level with experience in building surveying
- P402 Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos
- P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- An influential and persuasive communicator
- Quality orientation and commitment to continuous improvement
- An enthusiastic and effective ambassador for the organisation
- Personal and professional demeanour, credibility and presence in groups
- An inclusive team worker who fosters partnerships, works collaboratively across boundaries and achieves results through others
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- To work predominately within an office environment, providing the full range of asbestos compliance services on Northwards Housing Capital Programme schemes and on schemes procured by external clients
- To analyse and manage new and existing asbestos data, ensuring the asbestos database is managed in line with accepted best practice, statutory requirements and guidance
- Identify and oversee any remedial activity required to ensure asbestos related data is accurate and available upon request by relevant parties
- Provide professional and competent asbestos advice across all areas affecting construction activity on buildings controlled by Northwards Housing and their daily management and use
- Provide technical advice, assistance, information or guidance on issues relating to asbestos in Northwards Housing stock to colleagues, internal teams and external agencies and partners
- Provide colleagues, managers and others with technical advice, assistance, information or guidance on asbestos issues relating to specific projects
- Provide managers/others with technical advice, assistance, information or guidance on asbestos issues relating to housing management
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include extensive benefits and competitive salary.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.