Our client is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing providers of asbestos consultancy and environmental services, with offices located not only across the country, but globally.
Due to recent contract gains, they are seeking an experienced Consultant Project Manager to join their growing Manchester based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- P402/P403/P404 or the S301/CCP qualifications and having the Health & Safety qualification or experience would be beneficial.
- Must come from a good management, auditing, technical, consultancy, office, UKAS accredited, and project management background.
- Must have good communication, people management, client facing and IT skills.
- Must have significant experience in providing consultancy services and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries.
- Must have experience with producing specifications, tenders and procedures, etc.
- Must be Client focused and client driven
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Managing Clients, Day to day liaison of key clients and dealing with queries and complaints ensuring that projects run smoothly.
- Managing workload effectively ensuring profit and other KPIs are met.
- Writing and reviewing technical reports and specifications.
- Support the Business Development Team with costing works. Carry out sales visits and provide quotations as required.
- Carrying out tendering process including writing tender specifications, taking contractors to site and evaluating tenders submitted.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company matched pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health cashback scheme
- Company car
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.