Our client is one of the UK’s best known and longest established asbestos and environmental consultancies, covering various contracts on a national basis.
Due to recent gains, they are now seeking an Operations Manager to join their Northampton based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this position
- P405, P403 and P404 are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
- Quality Control and Auditing experience would be advantageous
- Experience of training junior Surveyors would also be an advantage
- Willingness to travel as required (national travel may be required)
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Work closely on daily basis with Senior Operations Manager & Operations Leadership Team.
- Build effective partnerships with people and groups, both internally and externally and communicates effectively with all relevant groups to build a strong positive brand.
- Establish strong relationships with technical contracts managers & Technical & Quality Managers & admin staff to ensure 100% circular understanding and delivery of client needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts associated with the client account to boost the service supplied to the client and foster future business development.
- To ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met and ensure efficient route planning is utilised to achieve this.
- Ensure that the works board is fully covered in conjunction with colleagues and adjust daily if emergency or unexpected client needs occur.
- Manage the balance between customer empathy and company objectives, and achieve this through understanding the factors which influence customer profitability.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Fully expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed at interview
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.