Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of asbestos consultancy services, with offices located nationwide and working on various projects from domestic housing, through to government and MoD works.
Due to recent contract gains they require an experienced Asbestos Operations Manager to join their Surrey based team.
The successful candidates must posses;
- BOHS P402, P403, P404, P405 as a minimum
- Additional certifications would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Solid managerial experience in a comparable position, ideally within the asbestos industry
- Clear ability to insight change and implement new systems where required
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel as required
Your primary duties will include;
- Management of existing contracts and client relationships
- Mobilization of new contracts
- Liaison with Central scheduling and delivery teams to ensure smooth flow of information and logistics to ensure KPIs are met
- Oversee quality assurance within the region, including responsibility for auditing, on-boarding new staff, training of apprentices, calibration of equipment etc via management of the regional auditor.
- Regional financial management and control
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Expensed company car or £7,000 per annum car allowance
- Bonus scheme for achieving targets
- Company pension
- Paid travel time
- Additional training and benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.