Zone Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Operatives and Supervisors across the UK, with a more immediate focus on requirements in London and the South East.
In order to be considered for works we require all starters to posses;
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Minimum of 1 working reference must be provided (this will be checked)
- Full and up to date medical
- Full & Half Mask face fits
- Supervisor and/or operative certification
- Valid CSCS Card (preferred but not essential)
- Posses a full, clean UK driving licence
Supervisor duties will include;
- Supervising operatives on all removals works undertaken
- Ensuring necessary risk assessments, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring all compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation
- Arranging inspections (visual and 4 stage clearance)
- Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
In return, we are offering all starters competitive rates of pay, dependent on experience and location.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.