Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing and most respected asbestos consultancies, with offices located nationwide.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Project Manager to join their growing Kent based team.
The Successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 and (or) P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience with a strong asbestos, technical, project management background
- Experience of client Account Relationship Management
- Be able to demonstrate asbestos Data Management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel as required
Your primary duties will include;
- Attending client meetings, scoping projects and preparing quotations
- Client Management, Customer Care and Account Management
- Providing Clients advice on asbestos management policy and plans
- Organising asbestos removal works and managing licensed asbestos removal contractors
- Overseeing contractors on site, ensuring that they adhere to Health and Safety procedures and carrying out audits
- Providing quality technical services and information to the company’s portfolio of clients
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Expensed company vehicle
- Paid travel time
- Company pension
- On-going career development
- Various additional benefits to be discussed