Our client is one of the leading providers of asbestos and environmental services across the UK and Europe.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Project Manager to join their Greater Manchester based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- P402, P403 and P404 Certifications as a minimum
- Previous project management experience
- Previously worked for consultancies and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Commercially focused with proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach
- Used to working to strict deadlines within contractual guidelines
Your primary duties will include;
- Day to day project management and running of all projects/staff in conjunction with senior consultants
- Carry out some asbestos related billable tasks to include surveying and air monitoring.
- Support the Business Development Team with costing works. Carry out sales visits and provide quotations as required.
- Ensuring profit and other KPIs on projects are met.
- Day to day liaison of key clients and dealing with queries and complaints
- Responsible for technical reviews and delivery of reports to clients
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Genuine chances for progression
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.