Our client is a leading fully independent (UKAS accredited) asbestos consultancy and are proud to be one of the UK’s trusted, asbestos, project management and training specialists.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking an Asbestos Project Manager to join their Northampton based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402, P403 and P404 are essential for this position
- BOHS P405 and/or S301/CCP would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of conducting all survey types and analytical duties in various building types
- Some project management experience (training provided)
- Willing to travel as necessary as national travel is required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Management of work schedules and business development duties
- Training of junior staff and be involved in the hiring process
- Ensuring all pre-planning and pre-contracts reviews are undertaken
- Creating monthly reports on targets and KPI’s
- You will be involved in field work at times including surveying and analytical works
- Some night shifts required though very rarely
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Expensed company car
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.