Our client is a national provider of asbestos consultancy and environmental services, covering domestic, commercial and industrial contracts UK wide.
They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join their growing Northampton based operations.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P401, P402, P403, P404 and P405 as a minimum
- CoCA would be a strong advantage
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working in a similar position for a UKAS accredited consultancy
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Ensure company compliance with International Standards 17020 and 17025.
- Monitor, review and implement any legislative changes.
- Manage the document control process and ensure all company procedures are compliant with legislation, guidance and ISO’s.
- Conduct all company and system audits implementing necessary follow up actions.
- Aid in the management of complaints to ensure client satisfaction.
- Main point of contact with external auditing bodies.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
- On-going career development
- Multiple additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.