Our client is a specialist asbestos surveying company, working with clients dealing with asbestos related issues in both commercial and residential environments.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing Birmingham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this role
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working within various property types
- Signed off for management and R&D works
- Willingness to travel across Surrey and South London
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Carrying out ‘Management’ and ‘Refurbishment and Demolition’ Surveys on domestic and commercial premises as well as schools and other public sector buildings.
- Conducting bulk sampling within the region
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, contractors and their representatives as well as members of the public
- Other duties as requested by the Regional Manager to help and support the office growth
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary, pension, expensed vehicle and further benefits to be discussed.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.