Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of asbestos consultancy services, with offices located nationwide and covering various contracts.
Due to recent growth and gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their Chelmsford based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- BOHS P402 certification is essential
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of both domestic and commercial contracts as a minimum
- Signed off for Management and R&D surveys
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will involve;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as required
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
- You will primarily be covering commercial contracts across the Northamptonshire, and West Midlands areas, though the need may arise from time to time to work on other contracts
- You will be involved in some project management duties, additional training will be provided for this
- There may be a requirement to work further afield from time to time, you will be informed prior to this
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed company car
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular overtime
- Additional training (P403/4 & Project Management)
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
NOTE: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.