Our client is a fast growing South East based Asbestos inspection, testing and non-licensed Remediation Company located in Hertfordshire with a reputation in the industry for quality and integrity.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking qualified Asbestos Surveyors, to join their growing Hertfordshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 Qualified or above
- Full Driving Licence
- Training and certificates including CSCS, Asbestos Medical Certificate, Face Fit Certificates and working at height is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable with technology and use of onsite data collection tools, emails and calendar use
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- Due to the nature of the work that we undertake it will be essential for the person to pass a CRB check (Criminal Record Bureau)
- Ability to demonstrate minimum 5 year experience in carrying out asbestos surveys
- Experience in refurbishment and demolition surveys on commercial and industrial units
Your primary duties will include;
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various buildings, commercial and domestic
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans
- Working in accordance with Health & Safety standards, Regulations and codes of practice with regards to asbestos.
- work within the Company Policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation
- Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Company pension
- Fully expensed company van & fuel card
- Use of smart phone and/or company tablet
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.