Our client is a rapidly expanding asbestos consultancy, providing surveying and laboratory services on a national basis.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing Nottinghamshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· BOHS P402 or RSPH equivalent
· At least 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience conducting all survey types to various buildings
· Experience of working for a UKAS accredited company
· Willingness to travel as required
· Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include
· Carrying out management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
· Bulks sampling for asbestos containing materials
· Works will primarily be carried out to commercial and domestic property between Leeds, the Midlands and Greater Manchester.
· Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out to UKAS standard
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
· Expensed company vehicle
· Company pension
· Various additional benefits to be discussed.