Our client is a rapidly growing provider of asbestos consultancy services, with offices located across the UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their Merseyside based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 Certification is essential
- RSPH equivalent would also be considered
- Minimum of 6 months post qualification experience
- Experience surveying domestic and commercial premises
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Works will primarily carried out within domestic and commercial premises
- Some travel may be required between Merseyside and West Yorkshire on occasion
- You will be responsible for ensuring all works comply with current legislation and UKAS
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system on all works carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.