Our client is a rapidly expanding asbestos consultancy, providing surveying and laboratory services on a national basis.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing Nottinghamshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 or RSPH equivalent
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience conducting all survey types to various buildings
- Experience of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include
- Carrying out management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulks sampling for asbestos containing materials
- Works will primarily be carried out to commercial and domestic property between Leeds, the Midlands and Greater Manchester.
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out to UKAS standard
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension
- Various additional benefits to be discussed.