Our client is a leading, UKAS accredited provider of asbestos consultancy and health and safety services, covering contracts across the South East UK.
Due to recent gains and growth they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Essex based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years, post qualification experience
- Experience of Surveying various property types
- A strong desire to build your career and progress with the company
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full, clean, UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Some project management duties will be included as well as client liaison and business development
- Conducting management and R&D works as well as bulk sampling duties
- Assisting in training junior staff
- Works would be conducted in NHS, domestic and commercial property, as well as local schools and universities amongst other contracts
In return our client will offer the successful candidate;
- Attractive salary (based one experience)
- Regular overtime at an industry leading rate
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Additional training (P403, P404, Cross training available)
- Company pension
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.