Our client is one of the UK’s largest and longest established asbestos and environmental, consultancies with offices located across the UK and covering works on a global scale.
Due to recent gains and growth they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Crawley based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years, post qualification experience
- Experience of Surveying various property types
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full, clean, UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management and R&D works as well as bulk sampling duties
- Project management duties and training will be provided
- Assisting in training junior staff
- Works would be conducted within commercial and industrial property, as well as highways, marine and NHS contracts.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out and providing advice relating to asbestos and exposure
In return our client will offer the successful candidate;
- Attractive salary (based one experience)
- Regular overtime at an industry leading rate
- Company bonus scheme
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Additional training (P403, P404, Cross training available)
- Company pension
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.