Our client is one of the UK’s largest providers of asbestos consultancy services and legionella consultancy.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Dundee based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings is essential
- Experience of undertaking various asbestos surveys to a variety of commercial and domestic properties
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Experience of using hand held data collectors is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
Your primary duties will include;
- Carrying out ‘Management’ and ‘Refurbishment and Demolition’ Surveys on domestic and commercial premises as well as schools and other public sector buildings.
- Conducting bulk sampling within the region
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, contractors and their representatives as well as members of the public
- Other duties as requested by the Regional Manager to help and support the office growth
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Regular overtime
- Additional training
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.