Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in a comprehensive range of environmental services, inspection, regulatory and risk management.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Humberside based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 as a minimum
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Signed off for all management, refurbishment and demolition works
- Experience of working within domestic, commercial and industrial units
- Willingness to travel as required across the North East
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Produce and Compile reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Responsible for the undertaking management, refurbishment, demolition and re-inspection Surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual and IMS.
- Ensure all equipment used is within calibration, making sure all equipment is given to DQM for calibration prior to expiry.
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files.
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Company pension scheme
- Expensed company vehicle
- Healthcare plan
- Multiple additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.