Our client is an environmental consultancy which offers tailored technical expertise in areas including full asbestos consultancy services, contaminated land investigation and remediation, geotechnical design and assessment, design and installation of renewable energy systems, ecology, acoustics, air quality impact assessments and workplace risk assessments.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their Newcastle Upon Tyne based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 certification is essential
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of working within various property types
- Willingness to travel across the North East as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulk sampling for ACM’s
- Works will be varied and carried out within commercial and industrial property as well as power stations and other properties
- Some client liaison and project management duties
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out via PDA system
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.