Our client is one of the countries largest providers of Asbestos and Environmental consultancy services, covering the UK and working on contracts across the Globe.
Due to recent contract gains, they currently require experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Nottingham based team.
The successful candidates must posses;
- BOHS P402 as a minimum
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Signed off on management and R&D works
- Experience of surveying various property types
- Willing to cover the North West as required
- Full UK Driving Licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
- Working on commercial, industrial, NHS, Marine and Highways contracts amongst others (no domestic works)
- Some project management duties included (training provided)
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA systems
In return, our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company Credit Card
- Regular overtime at industry leading rates
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.