Our client is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing providers of asbestos consultancy and environmental services, with offices located not only across the country, but globally.
Due to recent contract gains, they are seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Birmingham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 Certification
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working within various property types
- Willingness to travel across Hampshire as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Responsible for the undertaking management, refurbishment, demolition and re-inspection Surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system on all works carried out
- Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS, HSG 264 and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicant
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company matched pension scheme
- Regular, industry leading overtime
- Expensed company vehicle
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.