Our client is a respected provider of environmental services, including geological, ecological and asbestos consultancy services, across the UK.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing York based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this role
- RSPH equivalent will also be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Solid experience of conducting management and R&D works within commercial environments
- A desire to progress and have a lasting career
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence (no more than 6 points)
Your primary duties will include;
- You will be required to carry out management and R&D works, as well as compiling detailed reports on all works carried out via PDA system
- All works are local, covering the Cardiff area with very minimal travel any further
- Mixture of domestic, commercial and industrial works
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS standards and current legislation
- Some project management and client liaison duties will be included
In return, our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary, dependent on experience
- Regular industry leading overtime
- Expensed Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.