Our client is an expanding asbestos and environmental consultancy, with strong roots in Scotland and the North East, expanding in to the Midlands.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Sheffield based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this role
- RSPH equivalent will also be accepted
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Solid experience of conducting management and R&D works within commercial environments
- A desire to progress and have a lasting career
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence (no more than 6 points)
Your primary duties will include;
- You will be required to carry out management and R&D works, as well as compiling detailed reports on all works carried out via PDA system
- Works will be conducted in a mix of domestic property, commercial premises and on occasion, industrial units
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS standards and current legislation
- Some project management and client liaison duties will be included
In return, our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary, dependent on experience
- Regular overtime
- Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.