Our client is a global environmental and facilities management consultancy, covering multiple areas including asbestos, water treatment, aerospace and the oil and gas industries.
They are currently seeking and experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing Luton based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 or RSPH equivalent
- Significant experience within a UKAS accredited company in conducting Surveys, Re-inspections, Four Stage Clearances and Air Monitoring in a variety of property types
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety procedures and legislation in relation to asbestos
- Knowledge of UKAS practices and procedures
- Knowledge and awareness of current trends and developments in the asbestos industry
- A full UK driving licence is essential as regular travel will be required
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting Asbestos Management, Refurbishment / Demolition surveys on various commercial and industrial properties
- Representing Element in a professional manner at all times
- Collating and producing accurate survey and sampling information, reports, site plans and any other documentation relevant to activities undertaken
- Ensuring quality control policies and procedures are adhered to as part of maintenance of authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- Participating in quality assurance audit programme
- Remaining up to date with asbestos legislation and industry best practice
- Maintaining relevant qualification to operate within the asbestos industry
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.