Our client is one of the UK’s best known providers of asbestos consultancy services, having been established for over 10 years and covering contracts nationally.
Due to a number of recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing West Yorkshire based team.
The successful candidates must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this role
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of commercial works will be essential (management and R&D)
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
- Some project management and client liaison duties
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
- Regular overtime
- On-going training and career development
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.