Our client is a growing provider of asbestos and environmental consultancy services, covering works across the North West and West Yorkshire.
Due to recent growth and success, they are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts to join their growing Leeds based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· BOHS P402, P403 and P404 as a minimum
· RSPH equivalent would also be considered
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience conducting all survey types on a variety of buildings
· Solid analytical experience including air monitoring duties
· Willingness to travel as contracts demand
· Full, clean, UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
· Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
· Conducting 4 stage clearances, personal, background and reassurance tests
· Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
· Project management duties as requested
· Client liaison works
· Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
· Company car allowance
· Company pension scheme
· On-going progression and development
· Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.